Tuesday, August 20, 2024

ILARIA

Today 8/20/24 she emailed me coz I gave her my email on Inter Nations. Busy n man gud mi lagi. I met her back in 2021 when I was still active with Inter Nations online events. Sila ni Tarundeep jud lagi ug Shirley b to her name from China ang ahong friends from my Inter Nations days. Today she said I can visit her lagi daw in Malta pohon coz she has a spare room. Kanice oi; pila kahay magasto lagi to go there pohon. Xempre, isama n lng xa sa trip to ISS pohon. Mohapit n lng jud cguro ko didto kung kayas budget. I want to check diay my PNB and LBP cash card this afternoon if na'na bay sulod lagi. Hahay Lord. I met all my klases in RPH n po today. Online lng lagi tawn ang ITE 245 coz wala may room lagi. Omg, mahuman man cguro ang term Lord nga online mi. Di ko ganahan xempre kay lahi ra jud tong mameet lagi nimo in person. All up to You po Lord. Amen.

No comments: