Friday, August 2, 2024

SIR GORBY

This morning he talked to me here at the pantry of our college faculty room. He aired his sentiments about the Orientation we had yesterday. He felt bad coz wala man siya maintroduce sa body. But most importantly, he said disorganized lagi daw ang among assembly yesterday. I shared to him n lng pud my experience with CDU before with our ever indefatigable Dean, Atty. Roel S. Hortelano. Dugay gud pud to sija nga dean namo lagi. From when I started in November 2010 to May 2020. I do miss him sometimes. I hope he's doing well. Btw Sir Gorby said papunta n kuno sa Directorship si Sir Ryan Dayao kay siya n man lagi ang Graduate School coordinator which is a different unit sa university. He is the head of the Research Management Office too. So all graduate programs will be under him. Sige po, it inspired me to look for a new PhD program. Say sig huwat anang wala lagi di b? Go go go Doki!

No comments: