Friday, October 4, 2024

NO MORE HAWAII 2024

I would have wanted to change my ticket so that I will drop by Hawaii on my way back. But the ticket issuer said di n daw pwede. Sayang tinuod but I hesitated man gud when I booked the ticket. Coz I thought sayang kung hutdon naho ang ahong giutang sa Pag-ibig kung ihurot ug palit sa ticket. Kay morag more expensive by $300 jud lagi if mohapit kos Hawaii. As it is, magpray n lng jud ko for the best. Ikaw ra man Lord ang makahimos tanan. Please make things alright po. Imagine the unimaginable for God to do the impossible per Father Dave Concepcion. In the spirit of Advent, I pray for it Lord. Show me kung paadtoon b ko nimo o dili. Syempre, you heard conversations that I did not. And wala man ko niya giinvite there so why would I want to go di b? Hahay Heideliza. Cge po

No comments: