Friday, September 13, 2024

9/11/2024

This is the 23rd anniversary of the 9/11/2001 bombings of the World Trade Center etc. Dugaya n no, and how the world has changed pud after. Now Ukraine n gud pud ang giyera ug sa Gaza. But the American stumbled with Afghanistan jud in 2003. Anyway, on this day I went to Metro Manila. Nagkita mi ni Mam Elizabeth Cabaya for lunch. I thanked her for all her efforts regarding my international travel grant. I treated her to lunch and gave her a bracelet too. After that I went to DLSU for the first installment of Sir Norby's SE talks. Nice kaju. I hope to join the one also next week in ADMU. Jayeel won't be there coz may lakad n kuno siya. Anyway, ang AI workshop in Candaba has been rescheduled man pud. So I can attend it ra on October 5, 2024 Saturday pohon. Then midterms n man next week, check n pud ug papel si Heideliza. Go Doki, laban lang! I submitted n diay the proposal for deportation research with Dr Timothy Daniels' comments. So in n ang border research ug deportation pud. Syaro'g way madawatan lagi. Amen. Ang reference letters pud kay I gave a draft n to Sir Jose Tongzon. So if wa mobawos si Dr Shin, at least I would have two cguro. Go Doki, busy kaju. Hehehe.

No comments: