Monday, September 16, 2024

OBSERVATION, ROSARY, BRACELET, JOE ALLEN, NEW YORK

True, first week of September went by just like that coz bagjong Carina lagi. Then last Monday 9/9/24 nagsugod ang classroom observations pud. By God's grace and providence, I was able ra man pud to get by. I was observed last Tue, 9/10/24 in my ITE 243 class at room 341 by Dr Romeo Erese III, our program chair. Then I ordered a black rosary kay wa n kuno kajuy niorder nila lagi. Then I bought a bracelet for P100 sa ahong suki pud. It has Padre Pio in it. Then nibawos nas Joe Allen and he said he's willing to meet up pohon. Yehey. Then Mam Ching posted from New York today. Nagkita man silas Whole Foods lagi kuno ni Tavitha Remo. She was able to go to St Patrick's Cathedral. Then sadly Mam Shirley posted that her husband passed on. Ay, makigkita b kh sija pohon. Let's see. Basta, ngsunod ra japon kos Trump and Harris lagi. She has a dark past. OMG, corrupt prosecutor daw cya. Go Doki.

No comments: