Friday, May 24, 2024

NO MORE JUNE 1 TO 2 TRIP

Nitunga man ang ahong duty lagi as coach daw sa among college table tennis team ig University Week from June 3 to 7 pohon so I have decided nga di n lng mouli and motambong sa kasal nila Juviesan and Venus pohon. Naikog man gud ko kay tuay isa k player baje nga nisignup n lng aron di lagi daw mi mabawasan ug points. Bale 2 girls and 2 boys man ang need moduwa for 1 singles event for boys, 1 singles event for girls and mixed doubles. Sakto ra pud oi kay 230pm nas June 1 lagi ahong ticket nya via Cebu p jud. Then ang balik is Sunday June 2 sa hapon or gabii nb to pohon. Xempre, natagam kos ahong uli last April 27 to 28 lagi nga 11pm n ko nakaabot sa Baliwag. Then I had a 7am klas p jud lagi the next day then giobserve p jud ko pagkahapon ni Sir Ron. Anyway, I msgd her already. She said okay ra daw, catch up n lng daw mi next time I'm free. Kabuotan bujag. God bless you Venus and Juviesan and all your loved ones. I told her that I am planning a trip to the USA pohon later this year. Basin madawat kos NYCAS conference lagi in New York. If dili, I'm planning a trip around my birthday pohon. Tan-awn n lng lagi kung asa ang madajon pohon. Aju2 kanunay Doki, go go go!

No comments: