Monday, May 27, 2024

VERY BUSY WEEK, MAY 27 TO 31, 2024

This stands to be a very busy week. Preparations are underway for our University Week next week, from June 3 to 7 pohon. Since I have been assigned lagi to coach our table tennis team. Busy pud kos ilang pagpractice. I gave the P1k n lng pud to Mam Girlie - P550 for our jersey and P450 for our contribution to our players. I printed their excuse letter and paid ten pesos. I printed my long exam n lng pud sa Public Econ, paid P20. Ang long exam sa Ethics, for my Thursday and Friday klases at 40 copies was printed by Mam Carizza of the Registrar's office. Wow, buotan jud ang mga Pilipino lagi. Thnks po Lord. Gusto ko mag exam this week kay I will leave for Bangkok ig June 8 to 12 lagi pohon. Gusto ko wa n koy backlog sa checkanan pohon. Jia you Doki!

No comments: