Wednesday, July 17, 2024

GDN, DIALOGO

This afternoon, 7/17/24 I was able to submit for the GDN Research Grant thing. Si Daniel Fussy also asked me for the CVs of the research team members. Doc Ryan Dayao gave his support man so I was able to submit it jud in time. July 19 p actually deadline. Then ang among panel for Holland unta. Mao n lng pud among gisubmit sa UP Asian Center Dialogo lagi nga international conference. July 22 pud deadline ato. As is ra ang 4 papers, swak ra man sa migration theme. Ang sequence lng ahong giusab this time: Sir John Ouano, Mam Lorylie Crisostomo, Doc Erese then Mam Rosie Mendoza. Morag lucky charms man naho lagi sila Sir John and Mam Lorylie. So go go go! Ang AAS n lng jud for March 2025 next year in Columbus, Ohio, USA n pud among next submitan pohon. Tua n may possible themes among applyan: digital technology and SE Asia. I want SE Asia. anyway, talk ra mi pohon lagi. I think we were able to do a lot this week. Go go go Doki!

No comments: