Friday, July 19, 2024

MARAAS NOVEMBER 2024

Gikalimtan n man lng naho to nga submission. But July 5 p daw sila nagpada ug acceptance letter oi. Unfamiliar man gud kos email maong aho n tong nadelete jud cguro. We had an outing in Bataan too that time. Thankfully they emailed me back. They need my confirmation lagi daw to go or not. So of course I said yes. Tua man si Ann2 sa Delaware; I can stay with her daw. Then train lng ko from Delaware to New York in order to meet with Jovic. He'll be in New York pud dw from Nov 3 to 10 coz after that sa Buenos Aires kuno sija lagi. Cge po Padre, kita ta ni Liana didto pohon. She agreed man that I can stay at her place. Then bus lng ko overnight from New York to Toronto in order to visit friends pud didto. Okay man si Rica Sierras nga didto ko pujo sa ijang place. Check n ko ETA, 99 USD pud bayad. But valid for 5 years lagi daw diay so I can come to Canada daw for as long as I want within that time. Hay Doki; all at the right time jud lagi. Aloha! Pwede daw pud ko magtrain to Washington DC so that makasuroy pud ko didto. Sus, pila k libo n kaha tawn magasto ani. Basta kung pila lay mahatag sa PAG-IBIG lagi Lord. Then ang NCCA pud ahong huwaton lagi. Kujaw nas Doki jud sa ijang mga lakaw. Go go go!

No comments: