Friday, July 26, 2024

DENIM AND DIAMONDS, 7/26/24

Last night we had our gala dinner with the theme Denim and Diamonds. They recalled how our campus has grown from 700 students daw in 2020 to about 4,700 students today. They gave us a glass cup with straw as token in it. Then this morning was the Amazing Race and this afternoon daw That's my Star by SEAS. I had a chat with Mam Liwayway who is now the Principal of Senior High School. I told her I will be going to the USA this November pohon. She said basin mao n daw lagi makakapagpabago sa buhay mo. Mao jud. I came in this morning at 0638 and I worked on my Delaware PPT and also on my Digital Technology paper. Mam Lorylie said sa Lunes n daw siya submit abstract pohon coz busy silas Alumni Homecoming this weekend. all the best to all of us. Aloha!

No comments: