Monday, July 8, 2024

NCCA REFUND

Sus, this afternoon niemail ang taga NCCA. Kay tua daw discrepancy sa ahong ticket and boarding pass gisubmit nila. I had to explain n lng what really happened. And as it is, mga P18, 850 ra daw ang marefund lagi which is the amount of the airfare. I guess something is better than nothing siguro. Di n lng cguro ko morequest for another grant from them pohon. Hago ning government lagi. Unsa kahay moabot no? Imagine sila Mam Lorylie ug Sir John Ouano lagi went there using their own money; walay mohatag nila ug refund. Maong tarongon jud namo ug plano pohon ang Holland Lord kung madawat man lagi mi. Amen. Today 7/9/24 I worked on my proposed PhD project n diay sa UP Diliman. Total tua n may recomm letter nga nabalik from Sir Gerry Avila. I asked from Sir Fajardo n pud. Si Sir Gerard Go has read my msg on Messenger pud but la p mobawos. I pray for the best jud Lord always. Report onsite n pud ko ugma pohon Wed. Then Thu and Fri WFH then Sat onsite n pud. I can work on my energy paper ugma pohon. Go go go!

No comments: