Friday, June 21, 2024

TAIWAN

Yesterday our graduate faculty had a benchmarking trip to NU Clark and Holy Angel University in Pampanga. Daku man jud diay ang HAU kay daghan man sila ug graduate program offerings. Today they are talking of going to Taiwan lagi daw pohon. Well, all the best po. Kami naman ay papunta n ng Holland pohon sa November lagi if madawat tong among panel. Talk diay mi ni Sir John Ouano this morning of my possible PhD sa WUR in Holland pohon. Interesado pud sijas PhD History so pwede ra kaju mi manan-aw lagi didtos Leiden kung madajon mi pohon. I will work on a project description also for Dr. Justus Wesseler. He said tua ra lagi kunoy mosupervise naho. I just need to look for funding. I emailed the European Union delegation in the Philippines already. Wait n lng kos ilang reply. Lastly, I got my documents together n for NCCA refund. Kuwang p to ug confirmation lagi from the airline. Si Nang Anel man ang nagbook lagi so tuas ijang email ang gisend sa Cebu Pacific. Duha man to k bookings padung ug pabalik. I talked to our Accounting Office pud for the refund of our expenses when we went to DTI 3 San Fernando last Wednesday. Thankfully Lord, P920 daw ang marefund sa P1,120. P150 n diay daw budget for lunch. Amen! Go go go Doki, bisan ugma pohon n lng jud k magcheck ug papel. Aloha!

No comments: