Friday, June 14, 2024

LDE-GMD ANNUAL CONFERENCE, NOVEMBER 2024

Sus, morag tubag sa ingon ni Mam Lorylie Crisostomo lagi bujag. Today 6/15/24 I received an email from Alex Huang about the upcoming LDE-GMD annual conference in Leiden in November pohon. November 13 man to oi from 13.00 to 17.00. They are looking for panels lagi daw. July 1 ang deadline; 45 mins ra ang panel allocation. Wow, pwede kaju if marerank ko pohon lagi. Tua n koy budget n pud pohon. I will try to look for funding pud from the Royal Netherlands Embassy o unsa b so that di mi mamalimos lagi didtos Europa. Okay nas Sir John Ouano, tua n xay pwede ipresent. Migrant Cebuano singers ijaha lagi pohon. He will just get the info from his thesis respondents. So one paper down. I would like to reserve one for Mam Lorylie Crisostomo too. July 1 daw ang deadline. Ay I'm excited. Coz I would like to return to Europe jud lagi pohon kay 2024 n bja. Jia you Doki, go go go!

No comments: