Thursday, June 20, 2024

ICOMOS, FEEDBACK, RERANKING, CHAR

Today I gave out the final exams for my Ethics SEAS class. Paita, gamay kaju silag gihatag nga grado lagi for finals OTE this term. But then, when I went to Sir Chuckee. He said pwede daw ko parerank lagi pohon. Yehey! I gave him the docs so huwat n lng kos resulta sa deliberation pohon. I'm happy pud coz nisend nas Sir John sa iyang abstract. I have 2 n, 2 more to follow. I posted some of my pics n lng pud on FB. I tagged Seameo SPAFA, morag nilike silas ahong comments. Then this afternoon I saw the response of ICOMOS Philippines. I signed up to be part of ICTC and ICSEC. Wala man siguroy bayad. I pray for the best n lng jud. Jia you Doki, aloha! I did the feedback form n lng pud sa SPAFACON. Gusto jud mi Lord moapil sa next one pohon. Maka-afford ra pud ta mi. Amen!

No comments: