Friday, June 21, 2024

CONSERVATION AGRICULTURE

After much beating around the bush. Adto ra jud siguro ko kahimos ahong PhD. Coz in order to be a full professor, I would need to do a PhD man gud nga aligned and not allied. Since Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) man lagi ahong specialization sa ISS, and I'm interested in sustainability. I emailed Prof Dr Justus Wesseler of WUR (Wageningen University and Research). He replied by asking me if my focus would be economics or technology. I said most likely economics because I do have an economics background. I told him that if I will make it to Holland this November pohon, then I will drop by their campus. Wow, grabeha no? Since Aug b to or Sept 2018 p man cguro ko nag-email ana niya. After mi nag attend sa Horizon Europe ni Mam Lovic sa Shangrila Cebu. I guess, all at the right time lang jud. Go go go Doki and aloha! ;)

No comments: