Thursday, June 20, 2024

BALOY'S BIRTHDAY 2024

Today is my brother Paul Voltaire Batausa's 46th birthday. Since wala n may klase lagi. Nagsuwat kos akong journal sajo p lng daan sa buntag. When I came to the part that Nang Anel has had her passport since 1997 and gisigehan n lng kuno niya ug renew lagi till nalargahan last week with me. I realized how much I kept my anger with her all this time. Pastilan k Doki. So I brought NU merchandise for them - T-shirt and cap for Baloy and small ladies bags for them (ARB, JRB, MRB and DNB). Spent P2,096. Ipada ra to naho this afternoon pohon after school hours. Parefund diay kos Accounting pohon sa among trip to DTI 3. Anyway, I received email n man pud for the AAS annual conference in Columbus, Ohio next year pohon. They have a call for papers n, August 7 daw ang deadline. Way nikagat kay ang ilang gastoon lagi kunos Europa pohon. Hinuon sakto pud sila. So go go go Doki. Pray lng for everything to fall into place. Amen!

No comments: