Saturday, January 5, 2008

Che

I received email from Jun Borras, the acknowledged leader of ISS Pinoys when I was there today. He's now w/ SMU in Canada.

Good news. He said Cheryll Soriano, batch next to us in ISS will be studying PhD in NUS starting this January. I'm happy coz this would mean I would have another friend in campus. I alrdy emailed her. Hope to see her soon.

Actually I picked her up from Changi Airport. Then I went with her to Bukit Batok to check out a possible place to stay. She's there now. She lives very near the MRT station but she said she's found a bus to NUS.

I don't always see her around campus but I'm happy she's here. I really need a friend. People from her dept are also doing a research in Bohol, they asked me for contacts. Her chair, Millie Rivera even gave each of us a coin purse from Puerto Rico, really cute.

We're quite busy these days. But we alrdy agreed to have lunch sometime. God bless us always!

No comments: