Tuesday, December 16, 2008

EGA

I walked into EGA on 24 Nov 2008. The owner/director asked me to take a test, after which he interviewed me and then I was hired! The hitch was that I didn't answer him when he asked how much I expected for my salary. Tuo ko daku kaau.

Sugod ta ko 1 Dec, but when he gave me a figure and I decided it was small, I thought of looking for other options. When wala pa koy laing nakit-an, I accepted the post. I officially started on Monday 8 Dec 08.

It was my 1st time to teach English na paid. Libog ko at 1st coz debate man ang tawag sa amo klas. But since di man nila kaya, discussion n lng.

I learned a lot about Korea and its people from my adult students. I have come to distinguish the Koreans na sad from other peopel/races.

Overall I lasted for a month there, my last day was 9 Jan 09 before I left for Masbate. I still have to get my last week's pay there, ig uli na cguro pohon. I keep the faith. God bless us all!

No comments: