Friday, August 14, 2009

2009

2009 has passed so I wanna assess how my year went.

Actually I wanna say that it is 4yrs after I went to NUS. I was having a very hard time then. But I met very nice friends there and they kept me going. I had an Indian and a Filipino circle of friends in SG coz my 2 flatmates were from India.

Anyway, at the start of 2009, I went to Legazpi City, to work in Fr Jovic's NGO. I only lasted 4months then. Umuwi rin ako ng Cebu. I stayed there for a while. Akoy kusinera ni Dondon who was reviewing for the bar exams. I was asked to interview diay in DLSU but I didn't go in the end. Then in early October I asked my coordinator in Western if I could go back. She eventually said yes so I came back to Phnom Penh in October 2009.

I spent my Christmas holiday in PP. My sister and I were busy man pud with our charity event, Ex Dono so la kaau nako mafeel that I missed the Christmas spirit this year.

That was how my year went. I survived it! And I'm still in PP!

No comments: