Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Graduation in School

Start na mi practice today for our graduation on 21 August. Kanta mi "Waving Flag" as our graduation song.

Human na 1 school year. La ra hibaw-i. Seems like yesterday when I came back to our old school. I keep the faith.

Let me look back on how this school year went:

Term I (Sept to Nov -I came back in October):

I went to Kampong Som with Ate Ica during Water Festival holiday. We got on the banana boat.

I celebrated my bday quietly. Lunch ra mi ni Ate Ica at KFC in Pencil.

I went with Yuka to Siem Reap for the AWHM. Lipong2 ko ato na trip which took 24hrs in all! But I'm really glad Yuka came to visit me!

Term II (Dec to Feb)

Christmas!! Twas my 3rd Christmas in a foreign country! I survived it coz busy mn pud mi prepare for our charity event. Ex Dono was 6 Feb Sat with our special guest, Makisig Morales. We had holiday in skul for Chinese New Year. I went to Saigon then, exit. Incidentally, the 2nd day of the Chinese New Year (Feb 14) was also Valentine's Day. Ate Ica and I got a rose from Cafe Yejj in TTP.

By end Feb I knew that I was gonna stay on in skul till August. I'd say I fought to stay at my job that week.

Term III (Mar to May)

Went to Siem Reap again. Merky with Vance were in town. Went to watch Globalteer's football games also.
Went to Kampot/Kep with Ate Ica for Khmer New Year outing.
Lost the elephant necklace that my student Nata gave me in VIP Club when we went swimming with K- Arn and Sally and Ate Malyn. Tsk tsk..

Term 4 (June to Aug)
Nagresign ang mga puti in our school --Teacher Luke and Teacher Jeanette left.
Teacher Nick came back pero he only lasted 2weeks.
World Cup time! I went to Siem Reap again on 18-20 June. Paiba lng!
Then assessment tests na for Term 4. Time to determine the honour students!
Then practice for graduation.

And that's it, that's my school year in brief. My K2G and K3G classes changed classrooms due to the Nursery classes. I thought I would be shaken by the change but I survived it!

I might go to grades 1/2/3 in the next school year. I said I would like to give it a try. I hope I'd be given the chance. If not, stay where I am!

No comments: