Friday, November 19, 2010

Crush

Maybe he was just my crush. I met him in Phnom Penh in June 2008. I went to look at his apartment in TTP. I didn't get the apartment coz it was beyond what I could afford. I didn't have a job that time. I thought I'd never see him again. Then I saw him 2wks later in school. Wahh, PP is such a small city!! I must admit I ran away from him due to my bad experience in SG. Because of that we never really dated. We just kept in touch thru email/Facebook. Then when I said I'm planning to return to PP, he said he was planning to leave. He was alrdy in Siem Reap when I returned in Oct '09, he worked for an NGO. I saw him twice in Siem Reap --first during the AWHM and 2nd at their football tournament. I dragged my Japanese friend who was visiting to the AWHM and didto mn sa KH one of our alumni so I went to their tournament na rin. It was very promising; they're now on their 2nd season as we speak. He came back to PP in April '10. He invited me to lunch. Then I invited him to Singapore Kitchen. He canceled at the last minute. After a month, he came back to our campus. I ignored him till he left after about 2wks. I told him I was hurt with what he did, canceling on the SG Kitchen thing. He said, "Don't dwell on these things, life is too short". I said, "Okay, I'll move on then. Thanks, enjoy your life!" Actually I counted off all the times mn gd when he said no and that was the final straw. I went home in October coz my aunt got sick. Now I'm here in Cebu working.I had booked a ticket to PP in May. I told him that I definitely don't want to see him in Plaza anymore so if he cannot spare the time to meet up with me, never mind. I'll visit my old campus n lng pohon. In Siem Reap during the football tournament, he told me that I should go get married soon. I said no, I'm not getting married. Recently, I told him why I said that. He said, 'Do you want to get married? Not everyone does, right?' Maybe he doesn't want to marry me coz he's dating a Khmer girl man daw. Whatever! I wish them all the best. I know I'll meet someone new. I keep the faith!!

No comments: