Friday, December 17, 2010

Tired

I'm tired of chasing after him. Coz true, I left him in PP in 2008 and just kept in touch with him when I was in Philippines. I invited him to Philippines but la mn syay klaro.

He was in Siem Reap when I came back to PP in 2009. I saw him 2x there --when he ran in the AWHM and in one of the games of the Globalteer football tournament. Then he came back to PP, he went back to teaching English at our school.

We had a falling out because of something silly. Because of this, I ignored him when he came back to our campus last June. He only lasted two weeks, he left. He is teaching again in Plaza since September. I told him goodbye when I left PP last October. But I couldn't help myself, I still email him!

Actually he told me that he's getting close to this Khmer girl from his other school. It's okay, I wished them all the best alrdy. He never really said he liked me.

Last night I told him that he'll always be a special part of my PP memory. Told him I'll see him when I see him in future. I just dunno when. Could be May next year, could be not...

Everything's gonna be okay. I keep the faith!

No comments: