Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy

I have been really busy these days. I've never been this busy in recent times. Hahay, life!

I teach 9 classes at school then I have to go home every weekend. This semester in particular is busy coz of the Christmas holidays in it and due to the fact that I went to Manila during my semestral break. I never felt any break, huhuhu!

Another thing is that I'm trying to write a proposal for a possible PhD in UU. Have been really busy the past 2wks I never got to revising some of it. Actually only a few corrections are needed but then, things have been really hectic at school --I was asked to join the CAS Faculty Choir this year. Practice mi till 8pm or sometimes even later.

Then my sister is coming home on the 14th pohon. I have to prepare the house coz 2 of our friends are coming over. Hay, when will I ever have time to breathe???

Good night, everyone!!!

No comments: