Monday, August 13, 2012

Bubble Tea

On 1 August 2012 I emailed him that I don't want to meet up with him anymore if ever I return to PP to visit or to work there again. Nauwaw mn gd ko that ako sya giaway2 abt that S'pore Kitchen thing nga la nadayon so I thought di n lng makigkita nya. He got angry with me. Why daw ako pa to gihandum ang mga panghitabo from many years past. Tinuod mn pd, coz I don't want to be hurt again. Ako n lng sya ingnan I wish him all the best. Baw n lng when pa ko kaadto PP ani. Really hope it will be in summer next year. Jia you, Doki! I emailed him recently abt planning to visit in summer next yr. Gimingaw n mn gd ko didto. It's been 2yrs na gd since I went home. Sabot na mi to meet for bubble tea or something. I said informal n lng mi coz I don't want to sit in a restaurant anymore. He called me a 'strange' girl. Haha, definitely an improvement from the 'crazy Filipina' that I was once called. :) I pray for the best. Good luck to us always!!!

No comments: