Friday, September 25, 2015

MY NUS Friends

Have I written an article about the friends I met at NUS? I always think that I have two sets of friends there, my Indian friends and my Pinoy friends. My 2 flatmates were Indians so I had Indian friends who were their friends. These days I still keep in touch with Preeti and Deepti. Preeti is somewhere near Delhi while Deepti is in Mumbai. She's already married and has a son. I keep in touch with Deepak, Abhinav, Rika and Sumantra too. And of course I am a Filipino so I made friends with Pinoys there too. Particularly, sila Rica Sauler, Sheryl Navarez, Jayeel Cornelio and Christian Bustamante were my NUS Pinoy friends. Sila Jonathan Coronel, Patrick Pua ug Mosses Buensuceso pa diay from DLSU. Ate Sheila Arevalo pud, cousin ni Perte is living in SG so I reconnected with her too. Lastly, my classmates. My good friends among them were Yuka Kato, Tanya Sahni Singh, Azad Bali and Srivatsan Murali. Naa pud sila T.R. Rohit, Waqas Ahmed and all the Econ students. God bless them all! Deepti once told me to give her a reason to come here, i.e. wedding. It just might happen soon. See you girl. Hahah ;)

No comments: