Tuesday, August 1, 2017

HB Episode

I slid into unhealthy habits after I decided to drop out of my classes at SU this semester. Nagcge n lng ko kaon chao fan sa Chowking then diha pud ko napalit nga Oreo cookies 1 box with 9 packs. It happened that on Thu 20 July sa gabii, I stayed late sa school to work on my TCW workbook skeleton. I basically stayed in the faculty room the whole afternoon. Then nagtaxi mi Mam Pat to Parkmall. Upon reaching home, nanglaba ko gamay before sleeping. Oatmeal to ako gikaon ug Oreo 1 pack. Pagka Friday morning I had oatmeal ra pud and Oreo. When I arrived in school I had rice and chicken around 9am before going to my classes. Role play man to silas Entrep skills. Pagka 11am wala ko nikaon kay bag-o pa lagi nikaon pag 9am. Laina btaw sa ako paminaw, morag naay nikaging gikan sa ilawom. Then Monday July 24 I was feeling heavy already after watching the role plays of STEM 12D. Nagpahilot ko ni Mam Salome then I signed up for yoga class. I went to the 7pm session. Mga 9 pm na mi nahuman. Next day I wasn't feeling well jud. I went for checkup sa Hi-Precision Tabok. Wednesday I tried going to school but mora japon ko malipong especially when I look up to the black/whiteboard. I went to the doctor in UCMed. Thursday July 27 was spent sa balay lang gihapon. Friday I went to school and to the CHED assembly at Dohera Hotel. Wala ko nagklase whole week jud kay nahighblood mn ko. Jia you Doki, ayaw jud pabaya sa imo kaugalingon. It's going to be alright.

No comments: