Thursday, April 5, 2018

Chat2

Since last night 4/4/18 at around 530pm, nagchat2 na cjas FB. Hahah, welcome to the Pinoy world of FB messenger mate! Ingon2 pa he truly hates FB but if I know, nalingaw pud cja aning chat2 sa FB. Btw when I checked tonight, gitangtang na nijas Cristine Subrado. Huh affected? Bcn offline n lng cla magchat. Pwede mn gud na. But I don't know here in person. I only know Eddie Subrado, my hiskul batchmate. Manghod daw sa ijang bana. Okay. Bahala kas buhay mo Dong oi. Basta ako, dia ra kos FB world. God bless us! ;) He said sometime this week that I would come to Phils coz of you. Pagsure diha Dong! Mga 6 or 7 hrs baja tawn pud ang flight from POM to MNL. He said we started in this relationship for some time. Yeah, Feb 22 to be exact. Exchange2 ra gud ug emails.. What don't you understand is that we can be one all the time no matter which part of the world we are in now and in the future. Kujawa n mn tawn ni cja oi. But still, you know what they say, it ain't a relationship till you meet in person. So good luck to us! "It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.."

No comments: