Monday, May 14, 2018

Dumaguete's People

I can now attest that lahi jud ang taga-Dumaguete. Wa pa sila mocorrupt like how people are here in Cebu City. I lost my wallet mn gud last Friday night. I thought sa jeepney from Sibulan to Dumaguete. Coz I took out some change para plete namo ni Sir Butch. Nahulog mn ako tubig mao ako gipunit. La n ko kabantay sa ako purse. Then pag-adto na namos Chowking to order dinner, wala na ako wallet sa ako bag. Of course I panicked. I even had my LBP ATM blocked by Saturday morning. Then when I opened my FB, dihay nimessage. Ang driver diay intawn sa jeepney nga ako nasakyan. He said he had my wallet and told me to get it from him sa terminal in Robinson's Dumaguete. Wow, truly amazing! Around lunchtime last Saturday, 12 May 2018 I went to the said location. Ako pud cja gipalitan ug Jollibee Chickenjoy meal as reward. I am truly touched by Dumaguete's people. Indeed city of gentle (and wonderful) people jud cja and can be my 2nd home indeed. Jia you Doki. Enjoy ur time there always!

No comments: