Thursday, June 21, 2018

Almost Hurot Na

I have given away almost all my souvenirs from my UP Cebu talk and from the Ayala Business Forum last March and May respectively. Out of the 12 cards from Ayala Museum, 2 n lng nabilin. I gave 2 each to my 4 siblings then 1 for Mam Charlotte and 1 for Mam Alma. Then the Isuzu mug and ACC green face towel and notepad I gave to Baloy. The small UPSE notebook and notepad I gave to Ate Ica. Then sila Bantil ug Nang Anel, cards ug notepad lng ilaha. Yesterday when Jhelou came to the house, I gave him the UPSE and Ayala bag and notepad pud. Today on Twinkle's graduation from CDU Medical School, I gave her my UPOU planner. Now, ang notebook ni Jose Rizal and the 2 cards na lng nabilin with me. Ang Ayala ballpen ug Globe nga payong pud diay. Cge ra Doki, makakita ra japon ka ug mga opportunity nga ingon ato. Importante you shared your success with the people close to you. Amen.

No comments: