Sunday, August 5, 2018

Lahi Na Jud

I feel that lahi na akong life ron. Ever since I got invited by Mam Weena to talk at UP Cebu last March. Coz Ayala Business Forum na gud ko ato after. Then kani nga opp nitunga after that. La ni nako pangayoa jud sa Ginoo. Niabot lng jud. 43 na gud pud ko. I have spent the past 20 yrs or so at the academe. Let me recount my very short Manila trip this August. After the interview at US Embassy (which was supposed to be 9am but became 11am due to a technicality), my sister and brother guided me to DLSU to meet with friends for lunch. I met with Stone and Che and Louie pud at their canteen. Then after that pahuway na mi oi. Walay suroy nahitabo, sa sunod n lng jud na sila. Coz 9pm n mn lagi mi nakalanding sa Manila then 11pm na mi nakatug ni Bantil. We woke up early the next day for the US Embassy interview pa. Heheh. Even my 6pm dinner with Joy and Ruel sa SM City Manila got cancelled. Kay sakit n mn ako ulo. The next day sayo n pud mi nigawas from our transient place in Harrison. Coz Bantil had to work p mn in Lipa, Batangas that day. I remember checking in at around 530am for my 230pm flight. But front row pud ko ato bujag sa Air Asia. Feeling kaju ko ato kay businessman ako tapad sa right then puti on my left. Morag passport ra mn toy dala atong puti nga aho tupad. I pray for the best always.

No comments: