Friday, April 5, 2019

Sharon Cuneta

I had a CD of Sharon Cuneta's album "When I Love" with the carrier single "Both Sides Now". I found them in Bohol last week nga nauli ko. Hasta tong Sharon Sings Ogie. So si Lionel Richie ug Nina ra diay cguro naapil kawat last June 2012 when my HP Netbook got stolen. I like this song from that album: When I love I make sure that he knows in his heart In my life there is only one man I give my love to There'll be no ifs no buts When I love I will let him Hold me in his arms For as long as he wants I will never let go Oh no There'll be no if no buts When I love When I love Pati "Starlight, Starbright" from that album I like too. It goes like this: Starlight, starbright Wish I may, wish I might Won't you make him love me too Make him want to hold me too And promise me forever And wish upon a star As I do And of course "Both Sides Now". Need I say more??

No comments: