Tuesday, September 3, 2019

She Now Has an FB Account

I learned a few days ago that Janice Isabelle Lao now has her own Facebook account. For a very long time morag share sila'g account sa iya husband. Now she has her own account na. Jia you! She is the former girlfriend of somebody I met in Singapore and a friend to another friend too. She used to study in Oxford; Chevening Scholarship for her MSc in Environmental Change and Management. It took her 7 years ba to to finish college coz nieskala p mn sijas USC. But when she returned to ADMU, dire2tso na iya pag-eskwela. If I'm not mistaken, she majored in Environmental Science and Economics sa ADMU. Highly-awarded kaju ni bayhana. She is now Sustainability Manager at Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, her previous stint was the same post at Cathay Pacific and MTR Hong Kong. She was also among the women in sustainability something from Harvard University. HK naman sya base coz that's where she got married. I used to read her blog but she cancelled it. "She must be very smart" ingon ni Deepti before. Yes she is. I sent her a private message on FB before, introducing myself. Thumbs up icon ra iya reply. Pastilan! I dunno, taga-Maguindanao mn daw ni sila. God bless us all!

No comments: