Wednesday, October 23, 2019

European Honeymoon

Kwartahan n jud si Atty Greg coz sa Europe gud ila honeymoon. They first came to Greece then Italy then France then Amsterdam. Wow, good luck to them. And true enough, buntis nas Atty Nicki. Made in Europe jud daw ila first anak phn. Cge po! I have not been in Greece but I'd really want to go to Czech Republic. Joy said barato daw ang Turkish Airlines. Okay, but I would need to secure a visa and of course lodgings and all that there too. Jia you to us! Dugaya na naho wa katravel ug Europe or any place far oi. Since I experienced my back pain di n mn ko inclined to go somewhere far lagi. Madon wanted to go to Europe on our 20th year anniversary of studying at ISS but la p ko nicommit. Nick once said, "Can't sit for a 2-hour flight? Why don't u give up on life then?" Hahahy Nicolas. Laju mn lagi ang Europe oi. Btw Ate Sheila, Perte's cousin is in the US pud this time. She was in San Francisco and latest post she's in Chicago already. Lahi ra jud ang America ug Europe Lord. But I dunno if I'll ever make it to US Mainland. Kinsa may mohost ug mosponsor nako? Tan-awn n lng ni tanan. Amen!

No comments: