Monday, March 2, 2020

Bangkok October 2020 Pohon

I am planning to be in Bangkok in October pohon to visit Mary and take her to Siem Reap. Gusto pa pud ko moadto ug Myanmar ug Laos ug Hanoi and Halong Bay phn Lord so planohon n pud na ug tarong. It will be my 2nd time in BKK phn. The first time was with Ate Jing back in Sept 2008. I already told my Thai fellow ISS alumni that I will be there phn. Excited bya tos Achara nga moadto ko'g BKK before. Wa lng mi magkita. This time I hope to see her with Nipapan and A pud if makontak nako siya. Si Pim is in Seoul man diay so di to sya maapil phn. I am also looking to connect with a Thai academic coz I want to do an affiliation there so that I can see Thailand's agriculture for myself. Not just as a tourist. Si A is with Thammasat University mn diay. But Kai said she'll try to contact some fellow NL alumni daw. That's a good start. Thanks Kai and see you all in BKK in Oct phn!

No comments: