Tuesday, July 14, 2020

ARD 2K

I belong to this class at the Institute of Social Studies in the Hague, Netherlands. There were 20 of us in the class. Sadly, si Lucy Kirimi from Kenya passed away last July 2010 so 19 n lng mi. Di p jud nako macontact ang tanan. Back in June 2020 when Sandra Nijhof posted that Ate Bebeth Padre wants to get in touch with her batch, I reacted by saying wala pa sila group chat or something. Coz I said I am fairly in touch with about half of my classmates. Then she said gusto ba daw mi mag-Zoom meeting kay motabang siya organize it? And that's how it all started. The first ARD Zoom meeting was last June 28, 2020 at 1300 GMT. I was supposed to host it but la ko kasulod sa meeting room. Pati si Max Spoor wa nuon pud kaapil. Nadayon sila coz Giri made another meeting code. So sila Lava, Giri, Any, Sandra and Salvador were there for the first ARD zoom after 20 long years! In the next Zoom meeting the Sunday after, sila Lava, Julia, Giri, Esteban and Moi were there. Missing n pud ko. Anyway, a WhatsApp group has been created for our class and I'm quite active in it. We really hope we could reach far more people. Jia you to us always!

No comments: