Thursday, August 13, 2020

Rice Tariffication Law

There's a new event in our economy. The Rice Tariffication Law was passed, or the Rice Liberalization Act, RA 11203. Sometime back in June mn cguro to, a Dutch-Filipino student from the British School in Manila contacted me to ask me if I could be a resource person for his paper on the said issue. This is due to my article published in PQCS in September 2003 which was an offshoot of my Master's thesis sa Holland. Wow, this paper never stops to amaze me! Nainspire nuon ko magsuwat ug new article, an update sa aho article due to this. Jia you Doki! We had an initial Q&A session na on Facebook last Saturday, 8/15/20. Sa rent-seeking costs jud siya nisango. Jonathan said kabatch daw niya ang anak ni Dennis Uy. Medyo gusto pud sya moserve here in Philippines. He is a swimmer diay and he mentioned being a part of the national team. I am expecting more questions from him soon. Jia you!

No comments: