Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Maine, USA

Naa pud koy nameet nga byudo sa Messenger. Actually last May pa to nako siya gihello but la ko niya tagda. Last October/November nibalik siya and chat n mi for a while. He's 67 yrs old daw and taga-Calape iya late wife nga si Gemma Gallego (+) who died of COVID daw last March. Sand artist diay siya and they have a 15-yr old daughter. He is from Robbinston, Maine and right now, lake ra kunoy nagseparate nilas Canada. He comes from a family of artists. Italian Chinese diay kuno siya, violinist iya papa and pianist iya mama. I remember the late Neville Tickner with him. Mag one year na mn diay pud iya death anniversary this end January phn. He invited me to Maine. Told him he's very far away jud. And if moadto mn gani ko didto, morag for good na jud. Mouli n lng ko for vacation. I said I will use the time from now till I finish my studies to think about where I would really go. He said it's more than fair kuno. Winter na raba jud ron didtos Maine. 12 hours time difference between us - Philippines being ahead. Basta momessage ko niya, mobeep diay iya fone. So that's where I stand. Hang on lang Doki. Jia you to us!

No comments: