Monday, February 22, 2021

NOT TRUE

Since 2013 with Coach I have been pursuing something not true man gud. I even went to Mindanao coz I would've wanted to meet him. But di japon nako kaya. Then after Coach there was Sir Leloy Claudio nga kachat pud nakos Messenger. He is an activist of course so di jud to siya pwede. Then during our silver anniversary reunion, a classmate said he wants to marry me kuno. Gihighjack p gani kos ako hiskul klasm8s ato to go to Macaas so that magstorya mi. Taasa lagi atong adlawa oi. Bahala k diha oi, di jud ko no? Told him I have no plans of moving to Metro Manila na. Then after that I came back to Cebu and si Coach came here. Wa mn to sija gihapon oi. He only messaged me nga padung n sila uli. Then si Yoyong came here in October 2017 to see me. He only stayed for one night coz he had to go home the next day. He was still taking care of his elderly dad then so di jud to siya mobalhin diri Cebu. He would eventually pass on in September 2018 and his mom pud in April 2019. Then tradisyon man daw sa mga Ilokano ang magmourn for one year so giabot n lng mi ug Covid nga wa mi magkita. So asa kaha ko ani kadung no? I trust God and his plans lng jud. Diha pa diay si Andrew in February 2018 nga another way klaro n pud. I would still want to go to Cambodia and Laos and possibly Hanoi after covid phn. I hope he would want to see me this time. Pwede ra mn sad ug di so that diretso nas forget. What's important is I would see Rattanak phn, his family and his shop. Jia you Doki, all the best always!

No comments: