Thursday, March 4, 2021

TL and JA

It took about 3 weeks for Joe to reply to my message to him. He's busy daw in Maryland. Then when I told T that nibawos nas Joe, nakigchat sija naho. She told me to tell her if I'm coming to Cambodia. She said I love it there kuno. Tinuod mn pud. Coz I was sincere jud when I was there. And life there was just very simple. Told her man gud our volunteering there was 13 years ago na this June phn. She said had it been that long? We could've been roommates daw if nistay p kos volunteer house. Never mind, T. We are still very good friends. She's in San Francisco now. Basin sa Cambodia mi magkita ug balik. All up to God. Amen. Btw this series "Secret Love Online" on G-Tv formerly GMA NewsTV is really nice. It made me think of my heart n pud. Kung asa n mn lagi sija ron. Sa Cambodia p rin b o sa Hawaii n. It's for you to find out Doki. Take your time lang gud and be gentle with yourself. Most important.

No comments: