Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Email

Wa ko kaagwanta, I emailed him n lng on RPM to say I'm sorry. Coz after 2 months p lagi cguro to maabot ahong card kay regular mail ra mn to. I said I'm sorry for ranting on him and explained that I was getting ready for class man gud that time. Then I went on to say that I think they are good friends with my cousin but I don't know him very well mn lagi so in time n lng jud. I ended it by saying that since the anger is already out of the way, I can now recall the teasing that my 2 cousins did to me in Hawaii in 2019. I was like the sister they never had. I will give him one week the most in order to respond. If wala jud then forget him n jud. He last read my messages last 3/21/21 lagi, one month ago. Didto jud xa niundang when I asked what my cousin told him in January.. Full circle and memory n lng to tanan Lord, ang Hawaii in July 2019. It will be time to make new memories n jud phn after all this covid business. Jia you Doki! I told Teacher Paul bya that we should meet in Bangkok after covid phn. So I msgd him on 4/1/21 on Messenger, 4/13/21 sa iyang Youtube channel email, 4/19/21 sa Messenger again and today 4/21/21 sa iyang YT channel email again so the last n nya to phn ang akoang card. Kung di n mn gani ko niya istoryahon ug balik, at least I told him that I was very lucky to have met him in Hawaii in July 2019. Jia you to us all!

No comments: