Friday, October 8, 2021

LENI IN 2022

So far, 2 of my friends have been vocal about their support for Leni Robredo in 2022 -- Stone and Madon. I like her too but I don't want her to be identified with the dilawan (Liberal Party) so I think tis a very good move on her part to run as independent. Pink diay ang iyang color. Siya n pud ron ang nagstrategize so that she would win. Ang strategy sa kabila kay karaan man - si Bato de la Rosa filed for presidency yday on the last day of filing of certificates of candidacy. Nya substitution is possible man till Nov. 15 so I think ang admin is still getting the feel kung winnable bas Sarah or BBM. Coz I don't think they will field both Sarah and BBM together; sayang if madivide ang votes nila. So all the best to the candidates in the presidential race always! Syaro ug way mapili sa 5 di b? Manny Pacquiao, Ping Lacson, Isko Moreno, Leni Robredo and whoever the admin would field? God bless our country always! ;)

No comments: