Thursday, October 6, 2022

SG

I have thought of visiting Singapore at the end of this month nga Intrams namo lagi. Sus, February 2008 p ko nibiya lagi didto and never been back. Last June 2020 I had a ticket but it got cancelled lagi due to the pandemic. Di n lng diay ko modayon kay naapiki ko ug book sa ticket. Mahal n kaju ang SG lagi. And I don't feel good lng about it. I do need the closure but not to go there lang pud. Jia you Doki! :) Si Ivy diay is in town kay namatay diay tawn kuno iyang mama nga si Mommy Violy, my ninang sa kumpirma. Sus, I have to visit her wake diay. I was able to last Tuesday October 11 in the morning. Timing kay midterms week lagi namo last week. Rest in peace po. After Pinayagan, niadto n lng pud kos Cawayanan to give my offering for the fiesta and to visit the wake pud of Nong Lucio Requillo. Nangamatay n ahong mga ninong ug ninang; wa nay moluhod sa ahong kasal ani pohon. Si Mami Dina una then si Tiyo Fredo then si Mami Violy n lagi. But while there's life, there's hope. Keep the faith lang gud Doki. Amen!

No comments: