Friday, December 15, 2023

KABILIN

Today, among many other things (filing of vacation leave this Christmas plus Angeli's media and politics questions), I talked to Sir John Ouano about our possible participation lagis SEAMEO SPAFA Annual Conference in Bangkok in June 2024 next year pohon. It inspired me to think of proceeding with my paper. I have the draft letter to NCCA Executive Director n. Ang data gathering part of my research n lng lagi to do pohon. Sila Sir Max and Sir Vlad were active man daw in it. So I hope to interview them pohon ig uli naho. Si Dr Joy Gerra jud unta maoy nindut interviewhon. But lisud kaju sija pangitaon oi. I will try with Academia or LinkedIn. If not, kadto n lng siguro sa news story akong gamiton for my research. Basin di ihonor. Jia you Doki, go go go!

No comments: