Thursday, May 2, 2024

BDO CALL?, NY

Y'day I think somebody from BDO called me up but wala motubag lagi. Basin mao n to ang tawag paras credit card. Anyway, I texted to ask if aprub nb ahong card lagi. Wa n man pud motubag. I pray for the best Lord. Amen. Today, I received a response from Liana. She said I am very much welcome lagi daw to stay at her place lagi daw pohon madajon ko atong conference sa NYCAS. But hopefully di kaju hasol oi, kay conference gud ng ahong adtoon lagi. Kung madajon jud ko lagi pohon, I will ask pud Madam Espie Gargar ug si Mam Maggie Andamon nga distant relative pud namo lagi. This afternoon I plan to drop by our guidance office aron istoryahon si Mam Liwayway Fernando. Actually nagsakay mis elevator lagi yday on my way out of work. Hehehe. She told me to drop by her office aron maistoryahan lagi daw ang ahong case. Basta, I will pray for the best always. So go go go Doki, aloha!

No comments: