Thursday, November 15, 2007

Love...

Love is energy and is the greatest power, [the most powerful force] in the universe...

"When you love, do not say that 'God is in my heart' but rather 'I am in the heart of God'. And think not that you can direct the course of love; because love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course" --Khalil Gibran, The Prophet

Someone once sang "Somewhere Down the Road" and "You" to me...

But to someone, I'd sing "Only One"

And to the love of my life, I'd gladly sing to you, "Ikaw" and "Ngayon at Kailanman"

Q: Ano yung expat?
A: Expatriate.
Q: Ano yung expatriate?
A: Hmph! [ex-outside, patria-home country] so someone who is outside his home country!

"They say if you love someone, then set them free,
If they come back again, then in the end, it was meant to be"

Love will lead you back indeed!

No comments: