Saturday, March 8, 2008

Change...

My problem is that I equate USC w/ the academe. Why not? I have been w/ USC all my life and now I want it to change? Well, as a good friend once said, "If you really want it, it will be worth it" That's where I am right now, and I ask God for guidance. Cause I had wanted to leave USC since 2005, it was just not possible then b/c of my remaining return service. Now it is my loyalty that's stopping me --I'm a VERY loyal person and I take my loyalties to heart. But there has to be pain so that things would end right? I pray for the best, I keep the faith.

It is time for change in my life! Gikapoy na ko ginamit sa akong utok, magtrabaho sa pud ko lain. But I'd have to continue trusting God thru and thru. "For anyone who trusts God will not be put to shame". Amen!

I haven't found a job in Cambodia yet, but we'll never know where I'd be led tomorrow. Or the day after or whenever!

The Lord said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid". Exactly! Diyos sya, He's ominiscient, omnipotent, etc. I hold on.

No comments: