Sunday, March 30, 2008

Picnic

I was reluctant to join the CFC retreat cum teambldg activity this weekend. But it was worth it! On the drive back, I got to ask myself, "Bakit sa dinami-dami ng countries sa Cambodia pa Lord? Then it came to me that I wouldn't have decided to resign from USC had I not gone to that retreat. Yes, I had thoughts of resigning from USC before but never really got the courage to do it!

Gipapahawa na ko sa ako gipuy-an, one week na lang daw ako stay. Pls help me find a new place to stay Lord. Then si Ate Jing said naa kuno koy interview sa Western International School in Siem Reap tomorrow. I thought mao na ni hinatag sa Ginoo. But then, part-time ra man diay ilang job opening as English teacher. Di ko modayon. The Academic Head is Ms Arlene Beguerras, also a Filipina. We talked, I was happy to meet her. She told me to keep in touch. I'm still thankful for everything Lord. Amen!

No comments: