Monday, May 5, 2008

Fear and Love

I once read it written that our two strongest emotions are fear and love. Once I told a friend that "we all live because of love", and it's true. I remember my conversations w/ our secretary, si Tata Cabalhin. Told her how amazing the power and might of God is. I just gave the example of faces; that at first, you think all people look the same, like the Chinese in Singapore, but if you really look closely, you'll find that each one of them (and each one of us) looks different. She eventually said, "Adto man jud sa love paingon ning istoryaha ba?" Haha, true. Coz to be honest, I fell in love in Singapore man jud to Christian Bustamante who was already with someone. Gibisita gud siya lagi sa SG sa iyang wife ron nga si Mischelle Ulanday. That was the only Easter time lagi nga I went to mass twice. But I cried so hard because he wanted to introduce me unta lagi to her. I avoided meeting her. They got married on March or April 18, 2008. I was in Cambodia then. Wedding day pud ni ni Sopheap Hour, our volunteer coordinator. She is now in Canada and Christian and Mischelle now have 3 kids together: si Jandi, Jacob and Joshua. Kahibaw man gud ko lagi Lord that somehow he wanted to spend time with me b. Ang iya gud ingon ato was nakikita kong nahihirapan k, but di k sumusuko. Nag-abot man gud mis Bus 96 when I was on my way to NUS after I was offered the downgrade. Nanghipos n gud ko ato lagi aron mouli kay diha n man koy ticket to go home. Like I said, I must have looked so happy then. Mao tong when I took my time in going home from NUS, I was surprised to see him in my block lagi. He went to the Fair Price man in our neighborhood. He said then that masakit daw masyado sa ulo if nasa malayo ang girlfriend mo. What does that mean, uyabon ko nimo? Kahibaw man gud ko lagi of what he went through Lord when his ex-girlfriend Janice Isabelle Lao studied in Oxford before. Pirmi daw tawn niya tawagan lagi. Kulba-kulbaan gud lagi kuno siya every time he receives his bill from Globe. Anyway, I msgd him on LinkedIn today. Told him of my updates. The last time he said man lagi that he feels uncomfortable with my giving him updates. Maong I tried not to msg him anymore. Today I broke that resolve. We are friends man jud klaro from our student times in NUS, back in 2005 to 2006. Sila gud akong support system; sila Leeyaj, Sheryl ug Christian plus my Indian circle and other NUS classmates. Why not keep that bridge di b? Si Nicolas n lng ang bridge nga nadisconnect ron. Di siguro siya gusto nga mobisita ra kos Cambodia. Basin gusto siya nga mobalik ko ug work didto? Wala p may offer po, Teacher Mr. Nick. Alangan mamugos ta di b? God bless you Tatskie, Nicky, Christian and your families and loved ones. God bless us all always. I'll see you when I see you n lng pohon!

No comments: