Monday, July 21, 2008

Around Cambodia

Yesterday afternoon, Ate Ica and I went to buy my two new skirts for work. La man tawn ko mga dala sanina for work from Pinas. Then we had a burger meal at BB World. She said, "Kakaon na jud ko sa imong hinaguan, Dok" That was really something for the books. Giuwan pa jud mi, lun-oy na pud ko tubig pauli.

When I was still living in St 200, I was able to go to the border, Bavet, on Easter Sunday, then Picnic Area, and Siem Reap. Nakishare ko kadyot ila Ms Ruth then we went to Sihanoukville for Khmer New Year. Then I moved to St 472 in TTP and nagkakulay mundo ko. I volunteered for CWF but I didn't really go anywhere outside PP. Then I moved to St 302 and I was able to go to Kirirom, Thailand and to the border again yesterday. But mao lagi, I found work when I moved to this new place. La lng. Iba lng sya sa lahat jud. Jia you Doki!

No comments: