Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How to Deal

Maybe that's the reason why I am alone all this time. I don't want to deal w/ people in a close way. Gusto ko naa lng ko academe para mga libro lng pirmi nako makita, I will not say or do anything bad to them. But I also must grow up right? And even if this is only Cambodia, this is my 1st time to be teaching in a school which is not my home somehow. This is a foreign territory! I felt so at home in USC: Aside from staying for too long in there, I also studied there.

Mao na lagi na, lesson learned from that experience. Di na nako pakialaman ang mga bagay that are beyond my sphere. "He doesn't care". Stay on your level daw. And like what Ate Maline once told me, "Don't get too close. Hibaw na ka, ang mga intriga". Cge, I'll bear that in mind. Amen.

No comments: